A two-day practical workshop for entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, coaches, consultants, trainers and HR specialists, (and also for normal people).
Two intense days of theory and practice on individual, team and organizational diagnostics, to acquire the special perspective a systemic coaching approach will add to a generalized comprehension of all systems. What diagnostic tools equally apply to individuals, teams, organizations and all other systems? How are the same profile variations at work on all these different systems? How do all individual, collective, private, professional, social and political systems grow to become winners? How do they all evolve in time? How do they reconfigure?
Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A clear understanding of their own profile: their personal potential and challenges as team members, executives, managers, coaches or consultants. Knowing oneself is of the utmost importance when facing others or a team, participating in its growth and accompanying its developmental process.
- A revisited understanding of teams as performance achievers and project management systems and the central part they play in organizations. A clear understanding of team phases of development, and how to accompany each phase.
- A deeper knowledge of four key team and organizational cultures: how to adapt one's coaching and management strategies to help each one of them benefit from its full specific potential.
- A systemic tool to accompany individuals and teams as they diagnose their own profiles and define their own potentials. This tool can be central in a personal and team coaching processes. The tool is free of royalties and can be used by professional immediately following the workshop.
- Connections with other existing management models, such as Blake and Mouton, Hersey and Blanchard, Process Communication (Taïbi Kahler), time management models, motivational models, ethnological models, etc.
- An introduction to systemic theory as it applies to leadership, project management, organization development, family coaching, team coaching, organizational coaching, etc.
- Excellent training for systemic coaches who wish to use the Metasysteme management skills inventory as a supporting tool to coach their manager clients and supervise other coaches.
Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, Foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
Price: 850 € (+VAT)/person/2 days of training). A preferential fee applies if paid in full at least 7 days prior to the training.
Dates: October 29-30, 2015
Maximum attendance: 20 (practical work in sub-teams)
Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches