Two intensive days to acquire specific skills to better manage and coach executive teams as performance-focused collaborative environments. This advanced workshop is specifically tailored for leaders, project and network managers, team and organizational coaches and team building consultants.
Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A powerful methodology to make all your team and project-teams meetings really effective;
- A clearly defined and new systemic understanding of the nature of results-oriented and truly empowered, collaborative, entrepreneurial teams.
- A set of tools to create such environments in their own teams and organizations or the ones they accompany as consultants and coaches.
- Personal behaviors that will help each define and assume pertinent positions as team members, team leaders or team coaches.
- A new awareness and tools to accompany large systems of fifty or more employees as these work on achieving strategic and operational success.
- New tools to effectively inform personnel, stop rumors, make and communicate collective decisions, follow up action plans, etc. in performing teams and organizations.
Systemic delegation processes are communication architectures that permit major shifts in team and organization paradigms and cultures. They facilitate collective growth, better transversal collaboration, ownership, accountability, team maturity and focus on results, constructive confrontation, and general business sense.
Basic understanding of management and coaching is necessary as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a management or coaching posture.
Trainer : Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
Price: 850 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training) plus early-bird prices
Dates: November 23-24, 2015
Location: BUCHAREST, Romania
Maximum attendance: 25 (practical work in sub-teams)
Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches